Prioritise & reduce your bills
We are aware that many people are struggling with the rise in food and fuel costs. Nottingham City Council have put together information on what to do if you are struggling to pay your bills and support you can access.
Please click the link below for more information.
How we communicate information with parents?
Throughout the year we will be providing information about your child's progress and what is happening in school in several ways. These include:-
- Information on the school website
- letters and verbal reminders to children
- Monthly school newsletters
- Year group letters at the start of each term
- Regular text/app messages and information events
- Parents' evenings
- School report in the summer term
- Emails to parents
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact your child's class teacher or the school office who will be happy to help.